Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How do I get there?

Our new location!
 
We are official!

The day is fast approaching!
Saturday will be our first day in the new gym. I have included a google map and photo to make it easier to find. Hope that you can all make a workout on our first day in our new location!
Feel free to email me with any questions! Tina@recreatefitness.com


View Larger Map

I apologize about the lack of a post yesterday, the day ran away from me.

Sean did such a great job bear crawling during the 40/20 but he might have overdone it just a little.

He seemed to be in a little distress at the jumping pull-up station.

His classmates tried to encourage and support him through his dilemma.








Workout was:

4 rounds

40 seconds on/20 seconds off

row
sumo deadlift high pull
jumping pull-ups 
ball slam
jacknife

No comments: