Monday, May 19, 2008

How do you measure up?




Remember the presidential fitness test we had to take as a kid?  I have nightmares where I try and try to get my chin over that bar and I just flop there helplessly like a dying fish, kicking my feet and flaying about.  Anyway it's time to experience the fun all over again, the President's council has developed an adult version of the test and offers a website where you can determine how you stack up against the masses.  Are you up to the challenge?   The presidential fitness test grows up 

Do you want to build more muscle and lose some fat?  Well here is a nice primer, Building Muscle 101 that will get you started.  Remember that it's not just lifting weights that will get you stronger but you're diet plays a crucial role as well.  Enjoy!


No comments: