Monday, April 14, 2008

Overhead Strength

Here is Blake push pressing 235 lbs 2 times today!  It's a new personal record for Blake and an impressive display of strength!  Great job!

Here is a post close to my heart.  I think you all know that I fantasize of having my own urban farm someday where I can spend my days puttering around the yard with my chickens.  Anyway that's a dream for another day!  The Dervaes family in Pasadena, California have made their farm ambitions a reality.  They grow all their food as well as supply a number of restaurants with fresh produce on a 1/5 of an acre.  Their goal is to grow 10,000 pounds of food this year with only 3600 square feet of growing space.
Be sure to check out the Dervaes site Path to Freedom it's loaded with tips and advice on how to create your own oasis in the city!

No comments: