Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today's the day!

Congratulations to Mark on getting his first muscle up today!  
He has been so close for so long and today was the day!  Great job!
I've included a video chronicle of Mark's journey.  
P.S. Todd enjoy your cheeseburger!  Mark earned it for you!







Thanks to everyone who joined us for group this morning.  You all did an awesome job with a tough workout!  

Workout was:

1 minute at each station with a running clock

dumbbell thrusters
push-ups
sumo deadlift high pull
box jumps
ring rows

rest two minutes in between each set

3 comments:

John said...

Congrats Mark! Awesome! That look on your face says it all!

So who is next?!?!

And great work today everyone! Great intensity!

Devon said...

Mark you rock! I can't believe I missed it. Can't wait to see you do it again. Great job.

Liz said...

Congratulations, Mark!!! I'm so bummed I missed it but Tina you're montage made me feel like I was there. Lisa, Cole and I all cheered at the final photos.

Liz